Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's Almost The End!

It's almost the end of October yet I still couldn't believe it!
This mean, there's only two months left before leaving the most dramatic year of mine.
And yeah, it has been FIVE months I'm wearing those so-called robocop teeth. Ehe.
The good news is, the doctor said to me that my teeth is unlike others, which means,
it has already well-arranged in such a short-time!
I was like, "Whoa, you're not kidding me, are you doc?" HAHA!
(I do notice about my teeth, but it isn't wrong to pretend that I'm not, right?)
Alhamdulillah, there is no other power in this universe which can defeat His.
In my next-month appointment, I'm going to say goodbye to my bottom braces.

Actually, I've been given TWO options by the doctor, whether
1) to remain using both top and bottom braces ; OR
2) to get rid of the top OR the bottom braces


(There is no third option: to get rid of the entire braces because my bills are still on.
By letting me remain using it, I won't run away w/o settling up those bills. Ehe.)


I told the doctor that I'm choosing the first option.
However, several days later, while I'm chit-chatting with a good friend of mine,
she scares me out with a few magical words that suddenly changes my mind.
(I'm not going to say it here because I swear, it won't gain your interest)
So, I'm into the second option, indeed!








*Looking good, huh? Pfft.








FRAZZO: I'm going to miss you a lot, later on :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komenlah seikhlas hati.
JANGAN guna perkataan-perkataan yang tak sepatutnya. INGAT!